Sell House Fast Oldham
Oldham’s property market has been in stagnation since the 2007 recession and has since failed to recover. Its neighbouring towns have managed to dust themselves however, leaving the number of available properties in Oldham at an all time low. Usually, this would stimulate the market and encourage potential buyers to act quickly, though it has had an adverse effect in Oldham. And unfortunately, this has left the area’s homeowners hesitant to list or auction their properties.
It is understandable that many wouldn’t want to list their properties in a period of market instability and we concede that it isn’t always the owner’s decision to sell up. We handle many cases where circumstances dictate that a property must be sold. Though, there are no guarantees on the open market nor are there any assurances of a sale through auction.
Here at Sell House Fast Buyer, we provide an alternative to the traditional method of selling property. Our fast home sale process can guarantee a property sale within just two weeks. Plus, as cash buyers, we use our own funds to purchase your home.
We agree a completion date to suit your needs; there’s no pressure applied to force a sale through and we never charge for our services. The price agreed at the time of inspection is the price you receive when the sale is completed. We have no hidden clauses and are here to offer advice or answer your questions from start to finish.
How It Works
We have a very simple process from start to finish when purchasing your home:
- Call us on 0800 231 2853, E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or enter your details at our online enquiry from
- Receive an estimated offer from our research team
- A member of our team attends your property to give you a cash offer
- We agree a figure for your property
- We instruct solicitors to help with the process of selling your property quickly
- Our in-house experts guide you through every step to avoid confusion
- We aim to complete the sale within two weeks – one of the fastest options available
- You choose a completion date to suit you
- We buy your property and complete the hand over