Sell House Fast Leicester
Leicester is the main city in the county of Leicestershire and has received markedly increased media attention in recent years. Not least for the discovery of Richard III’s remains and Leicester City’s remarkable Premier League triumph. Both brought huge tourism opportunities to the city and has put the area firmly back on the map. It is the 8th largest city in England and has a record amount of ancient Roman buildings still standing.
The city is also one of England’s most culturally diverse cities with residents from every background and ethnicity. It is well known for its Diwali celebrations and rightly receives a great deal of attention during the festival of lights.
Whilst it may sound idyllic and the ideal place to live, this hasn’t stopped the property market from dwindling. The bulk of its residents are renting due to the inflated cost of purchasing property. There are very few homes in the centre of the city as it becomes more metropolitan and business orientated. The outskirts of the centre, such as Braunstone, are hotbeds for property listed on the open market, however, without buyer demand, a sale is difficult.
We at Sell House Fast Buyer can make you a guaranteed cash offer on your Leicester property in as little as 48 hours. The offer we make will be as close to market value as possible and is a free, no obligation quote.
Even if the property is in need of refurbishment or renovation, we will still make an offer. We even buy land and commercial properties. All of our property offers are free and we don’t charge a penny for services, covering all costs ourselves.
How It Works
We have a very simple process from start to finish when purchasing your home:
- Call us on 0800 231 2853, E-Mail us at email@example.com, or enter your details at our online enquiry from
- Receive an estimated offer from our research team
- A member of our team attends your property to give you a cash offer
- We agree a figure for your property
- We instruct solicitors to help with the process of selling your property quickly
- Our in-house experts guide you through every step to avoid confusion
- We aim to complete the sale within two weeks – one of the fastest options available
- You choose a completion date to suit you
- We buy your property and complete the hand over