Sell House Fast Dewsbury
We at Sell House Fast Buy are based in Yorkshire, so it is no surprise we are big fans of property in our surrounding area. One such property hot bed for ourselves is the Minster town of Dewsbury. At present, the market in Dewsbury is incredibly static in meaning it can be difficult for sellers to secure a sale on their home, never mind their asking price.
Sell House Fast Buyer remove the risk of listing a property on the open market. We will offer a guaranteed cash sum for your property, residential or commercial. There are no fees with Sell House Fast Buyer’s fast home sale process – we cover everything from start to finish. All of our offers are free with no obligation on your part to accept, even after a member of our team has attended the property for an inspection.
How It Works
We have a very simple process from start to finish when purchasing your home:
- Call us on 0800 231 2853, e-mail us at email@example.com, or enter your details at our online enquiry from.
- Receive an estimated offer from our research team
- A member of our team attends your property to give you a cash offer
- We agree a figure for your property
- We instruct solicitors to help with the process of selling your property quickly
- Our in-house experts guide you through every step to avoid confusion
- We aim to complete the sale within two weeks – one of the fastest options available
- You choose a completion date to suit you
- We buy your property and complete the hand over
It really is that simple and it really is guaranteed. You have our word that there is no cost to you and we only need to capture details from you once in order to generate an offer. There’s no need for lengthy, inconvenient viewings; we carry out an inspection, a survey and arrange an EPC. Following this, the next time we visit you it will be to complete the sale.
We realise not every seller is looking to free up the cash tied up in their property and make it clear from the outset that we can help no matter the situation. We have handled cases involving bereavement, divorce, ill-health and even repossession for thousands of people across the United Kingdom.
Our testimonials page highlights some of the cases we have helped with over the years and shows we are committed to helping no matter the circumstance.