Sell House Fast Cardiff
Cardiff is the capital city of Wales and the 10th largest city in the UK. There Welsh capital is home to endless attractions including the Millennium Stadium, Welsh National Assembly as well as hundreds of pubs, clubs and venues. The population is estimated at around 1.1 million people, including the South Wales Valleys.
Despite being ranked 6th in the world as an alternative tourist destination, for residents, the city’s property market is staggering on its feet. It seems the area is more appealing to tourists than to prospective buyers and this is largely down to the inflated cost of living in the city. Everything seems to come at a premium in Cardiff, essentially ruling out a move for not only first time buyers and but experienced home owners also.
Instead of waiting for interest on the open market or paying extortionate auction costs to try and force a sale, speak to Sell House Fast Buyer. We can make you a guaranteed, free cash offer on your property in as little as 48 hours.
There are no fees, catches or complications with our fast home sale process. All we need from you is some details about regarding your Cardiff property and for you to agree a date for a member of our team to inspect the property. We will then finalise an offer on your home. Should you accept this offer, we can complete a sale in as little as two weeks. Our in house team of solicitors and surveyors will handle everything on your behalf, at no cost to you.
We agree the best completion date for you, anywhere between two weeks and three months. Some sellers will need to arrange alternative accommodation before completing the sale of their property and this is something that we can appreciate. Thus, we can free up some of the funds early to help you secure a new home.
Even if the property is in need of refurbishment or renovation, we will still make a cash offer to you and will even buy land and commercial properties. All our property offers are free and without any obligation on your part.
How It Works
We have a very simple process from start to finish when purchasing your home:
- Call us on 0800 231 2853, E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or enter your details at our online enquiry from
- Receive an estimated offer from our research team
- A member of our team attends your property to give you a cash offer
- We agree a figure for your property
- We instruct solicitors to help with the process of selling your property quickly
- Our in-house experts guide you through every step to avoid confusion
- We aim to complete the sale within two weeks – one of the fastest options available
- You choose a completion date to suit you
- We buy your property and complete the hand over