Sell House Fast Cambridge
Cambridge is best known for its world famous university, currently ranked the second best establishment of further study in the world. It is also known for its stunning architecture and unfortunately, at present, its inflated property. The average property currently sells for roughly £410,000.
Whilst this does seem like a lot, it is actually down from an average of £428,000 in September 2015. This suggests that the market is slowing leaving agents with no choice but to lower asking prices in order to attract potential buyers. This poses a problem for those looking to sell in Cambridge as they will no doubt want to secure the best price possible for their property in the shortest time period. Disappointingly, this just isn’t possible on the open market. Property in Cambridge can spend up to 12 months on the open market, without a single offer.
If you are need of a faster sale for the best possible price, Sell House Fast Buyer can help. We will make a guaranteed cash offer on your home in just 48 hours. And should the offer be accepted, we can process a sale to completion in a fortnight with no fees, costs or charges at all to you. Think of it as a private sale with no hassle whatsoever.
How It Works
We have a very simple process from start to finish when purchasing your home:
- Call us on 0800 231 2853, E-Mail us at email@example.com, or enter your details at our online enquiry from
- Receive an estimated offer from our research team
- A member of our team attends your property to give you a cash offer
- We agree a figure for your property
- We instruct solicitors to help with the process of selling your property quickly
- Our in-house experts guide you through every step to avoid confusion
- We aim to complete the sale within two weeks – one of the fastest options available
- You choose a completion date to suit you
- We buy your property and complete the hand over
It couldn’t be simpler to sell your Cambridge home to us. We guarantee to beat any quote from other fast home sale companies, with the added bonus of no fees.