Sell House Fast Bolton
Bolton has received a great deal of media attention in recent years thanks to their celebrity exports, who doesn’t love Paddy McGuiness?. Not only are our television and radio stations flooded with stars from Bolton but it’s home to one of the UK’s best known sports brands: Reebok. It’s impossible to mention Bolton without referring to a certain comedian, Peter Kay. He singlehandedly raised the profile of Bolton thanks to his superb routines and constant references to the area.
Despite the media hype and celebrity connections, Bolton isn’t hailed as a particularly nice place to live. Property prices are generally very low and houses have always been affordable regardless of the financial state of the region. Usually, lower prices stimulate the market as bargain hunters swoop in but presently, Bolton’s market is fairly static and property can often remain on the open market for months and sometimes, even years.
We at Sell House Fast Buyer provide an alternative to the open market and will make you a cash offer within days of receiving contact from you. As we use our own funds to buy your property, there is no risk of the offer falling through, we guarantee to buy your property and this will come at no cost at all to you.
The legal costs will all be covered on your behalf and we will never ask you to contribute in any way. All we need from you is some details about the property and to arrange a suitable inspection time to finalise the offer and sign the paperwork. There’s no pressure on you to agree to sell, even at the time of inspection, the ball is always in your court.
We agree the best completion date for you, this usually between two weeks and three months.
Even if the property is in need of refurbishment or renovation, we can still make a cash offer to you and even buy land and commercial properties.
How It Works
We have a very simple process from start to finish when purchasing your home:
- Call us on 0800 231 2853, E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or enter your details at our online enquiry from
- Receive an estimated offer from our research team
- A member of our team attends your property to give you a cash offer
- We agree a figure for your property
- We instruct solicitors to help with the process of selling your property quickly
- Our in-house experts guide you through every step to avoid confusion
- We aim to complete the sale within two weeks – one of the fastest options available
- You choose a completion date to suit you
- We buy your property and complete the hand over