Sell House Fast Bath
Bath the heart of England’s countryside. The town is famed for its natural springs, Roman history along and spectacular 18th century architecture. A museum sits in the centre of town, featuring an original Roman bath, temple and statues. It’s a must visit town and offers an excellent insight into England’s past.
It’s also a beautiful place to live and is considered to be one of the best places in the country to reside. However, if you’re looking to sell your property in Bath quickly, you may struggle. The market in Bath often goes through stages of stagnation. This can mean your listed property stays on the market for months or years at a time without a single offer.
If you do need to sell your property in Bath, we are able to complete the sale in as little as seven days. Sell House Fast Buyer don’t advertise your property or offer it to third party investors but actually buy it with our own funds. We pride ourselves on helping those who need to sell their home as quickly as possible. Before we are able to process the transaction of you home, we will carry out a survey and consult our solicitors and then, we’re good to go.
We offer a way around the slow property market and provide a new alternative to the traditional way of selling property. Our approach gives you the best fast sale price available, regardless of how slow the Bath property market is at the time of your enquiry.
How It Works
We have a very simple process from start to finish when purchasing your home:
- Call us on 0800 231 2853 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive an estimated offer from our research team
- A member of our team attends your property to give you a cash offer
- We agree a figure for your property
- We instruct solicitors to help with the process of selling your property quickly
- Our in-house experts guide you through every step to avoid confusion
- We aim to complete the sale within two weeks – one of the fastest options available
- You choose a completion date to suit you
- We buy your property and complete the hand over