How To Sell An Inherited Property?
When inheriting property, it can be a thoroughly unpleasant time. In most circumstances, the property belonged to a loved one who may have recently passed away. Not only is this a difficult and sensitive situation but it can also cause further problems as the property passes through its probate period and is left empty.
Empty properties can cost a great deal in upkeep and bills, and is more susceptible to criminal damage or illegal forced entry. Unoccupied property is also likely to suffer dilapidation such as damp, subsidence and many other issues brought on by a lack of heat or occupancy.
To avoid such stress, we can make a free, no obligation cash offer. The open market presents many risks at present, regardless of the location of the property. It’s also likely that you will be expected to carry out extensive renovation/refurbishment before the property is able to be listed.
How It Works
We have a very simple process from start to finish when purchasing your home:
- Call us on 0800 231 2853, E-Mail us at email@example.com or enter your details at our online enquiry from
- Receive an estimated offer from our research team
- A member of our team attends your property to give you a cash offer
- We agree a figure for your property
- We instruct solicitors to help with the process of selling your property quickly
- Our in-house experts guide you through every step to avoid confusion
- We aim to complete the sale within two weeks – one of the fastest options available
- You choose a completion date to suit you
- We buy your property and complete the hand over
The Cost of Selling an Inherited Property
There are no costs with Sell House Fast Buyer. We cover everything from legal fees to surveying costs and will never make any deductions to the agreed cash offer – that is 100% guaranteed to be the sum you receive at completion. We are a no risk organisation and don’t believe in hiding anything or confusing you with any legal jargon. Our dedicated team take you through our process at a pace to suit you and everything is tailored to your needs.