Dealing with Repossession
The threat of repossession is not one to be taken lightly. In most circumstances, falling more than six months behind on mortgage payments will result in the threat of repossession from your lender. If you’re struggling to seek a solution and find your home being repossessed, the lender is obliged to sell the property for the best price possible in order to cover your debts. However, in most cases the sum is too little and the remainder becomes personal debt. Unfortunately, this will impact on your credit rating and reduce your chances of securing another mortgage.
To avoid this situation, we at Sell House Fast Buyer aim to purchase the property in question for cash. This will help you to settle your debt and move on with your life. We aren’t interested in how you arrived in such a position, we will help irrespective of the problem and make sure you end up back on the right track.
Repossession is a dire time for any one and you aren’t alone. Over the last 20 years, we have handled thousands of fast sale cases involving the threat of repossession. We believe ourselves to be the best in the business when it comes to resolving such a matter.
How It Works
We have a very simple process from start to finish when purchasing your home:
- Call us on 0800 231 2853, E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or enter your details at our online enquiry from
- Receive an estimated offer from our research team
- A member of our team attends your property to give you a cash offer
- We agree a figure for your property
- We instruct solicitors to help with the process of selling your property quickly
- Our in-house experts guide you through every step to avoid confusion
- We aim to complete the sale within two weeks – one of the fastest options available
- You choose a completion date to suit you
- We buy your property and complete the hand over
This process is the same for any of our clients whether they are facing repossession, need to sell due to ill health, divorce proceedings or simply need a faster option than the open market. There is no stress, no pressure and no cost to you.